According to our guestbook comments, our greatest amenity is our friendly atmosphere. A resident manager is on site and will be happy to help you anyway possible. Our No. 1 goal is to ensure you enjoyment and relaxation. We always keep the park groomed and bathrooms are clean and modern. The pool area has been upgraded and we’ve added a sunning area too. There is a new fire ring for evening campfires and Fido even has a dog wash. Also we are just minutes away from Pier Park with it’s numerous stores, restaurants and movieplex. Thanks for visiting and let us know if we can answer any questions.
- Basic WiFi Internet access for e-mail and browsing
- Tiled/clean/climate-controlled bathhouses
- Tiled/clean/climate-controlled laundry
- Screened pool
- Pull-thru sites for shorter stays and big rigs
- Near Pier Park, Frank Brown ballpark, and the new county pier.
- 100’s of restaurants, a new Publix, and Walmart & Target, 3 golf courses,
a driving range, and a 16 theater movieplex are all closeby.
- Easy on/off PCB Parkway (Hwy 98)
- Dog area and wash
- RV Storage
- Stocked fishing ponds (huge bass)
- Waterfront sites available
- Lovely wooded area for walking
- Scenic covered seating areas
- Horseshoes and Shuffleboard
- Fire Ring
- Stress-free friendly environment
- Pet friendly (see note below)
A NOTE ABOUT PETS:
Please be aware that while we welcome pets, for the safety and comfort of our guests, there are restrictions. Friendly, quite dogs are allowed. Please do not cause an embarrassing situation by bringing a problem animal to the park. You will be asked to leave. All pets must be maintained, leashed, and accompanied by an adult whenever outside. Outdoor pens or fences are not allowed. You must pick up after your pet.